Thursday, September 16, 2010

Louis Vuitton Monogram Sporty Bag Beaubourg

I love doing sports or gyms at my spare time even in the rainy days. The weather condition does set some requirements for my sporty bag. I used to have a sporty bag but I don’t like it at all because looks not so stylish in it. I am a fancier of beautiful things and have myself in prefect appeal when I am heading to the gym or having a weekend trip. In my opinion, I preferred to leather goods, so this Louis vuitton monogram Sporty bag Beaubourg Is the dream bag that I wanted all the time.

LouisVuittonMonogramSportyBagwww_handbagsmama_com_.jpg

This sporty bag is really stands out sporty bags from other brands. I love this bag because of its stylish design, it acts the part with its generous proportions and fashionably contoured shape in Monogram canvas.

Actually, its spacious volume should not be neglect, with a dimension of 50cm x 24cm x 24cm, there are patch pockets on each side of the bag, and you will find it is so functional; it is large enough for you daily essentials. What’s more, the pocket in the end of the bag will make you convenient in searching for you membership card. Moreover, there is a D-ring for attaching for you keys or pouches. This Louis vuitto monogram sporty bag beaubourg can be carried comfortably thanks to two large cotton straps. Are you ready to get such a practical and stylish bag? Go for it on Louis vuitton boutiques or online stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment