Saturday, October 16, 2010

Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Saleya GM

Refer to Artsy, Delightful, you may relate to Louis Vuitton. Actually they all are new released handbags of the Established House. Common character of these bags is the iconic and signature monogram canvas which has more than one husband years. But they are not the topic in today's article, I will pay more my attention to the Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Saleya GM. The Damier Azur canvas is not so famous compares with monogram canvas but it also beloved by a lot of people.

LouisvuittonDamierAzurSaleyawww-handbagsmama-us_.jpg

With a dimension of 18.1″x 12.9″x 9.4, this perfect size makes this bag a ideal bag for the lady who means business every day. The exterior zip pocket attracted me a lot. I would easily throw some papers in there, my phone, and when traveling my passport. I am an avid traveler and always misplace my passport in large handbags from time to time. The inside also comes in a patch pocket and cell phone pocket an impeccably delightful honey microfiber lining. There is a zipper closure so even if you roll over; your goods won’t be flying out.

Thank to this Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Saleya GM which can provide additional option for your wardrobe. Now it is available for Louis Vuitton boutiques or online stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment