Saturday, August 21, 2010

Louis Vuitton Suhali Lockit PM Day Bag

Louis Vuitton Suhali Lockit PM Day Bag

I believe that I’ve found the perfect black day bag, I think we all opt for keeping an eye out for the ideal perfect black day bag, and when I looked at this bag, and I knew it was it. We all have at least one black day bag that’s “fine” but that we will not take it as the favorite. The Louis vuitton Suhali LockitPM is neither too small nor too big, so will hand gorgeously from your arm. The zip top will stop the fingers of pocket pickers from your stuff inside the bag and the little feet will keep it in excellent condition and out of puddles of whatever when you set it down.

louis vuitton handbag www.handbagsmama.net

The durable Louis vuitton Suhail Lockit PM Day Bag is made from goatskin, though a tiny bit heavy. Being a bit on the frugal side, I admire the durability and versatility of this bag that I believe that it can be passed down to my daughter. The contrast stitching is perfect, as it should be on a vuitton bag and in my opinion; the attention paid to the stitching makes the bag look classy. Now the thing I really like about this bag is the subtlety of it-there aren’t any LV logos splashed liberally over it-just the lining has the LV logo.

Such an ideal bag not doubt has a high price, you should spend$2,440 on such bag; it is an expensive date, but a wise investment if you are wise enough.

trackback:http://www.designerhandbagsmaster.com/index.php/2010/08/louis-vuitton-suhali-lockit-pm-day-bag/ designer handbags blog

No comments:

Post a Comment